8th Annual Iron Horse Trail Motorcycle Show
Date: April 30 - May 1, 2016
Thanks to Ben Reames at Third Eye Tattoo for the
flyer artwork of the eagle and motorcycle. That is the 2015 Best of Show
Portion of proceeds benefit FISH Community Food Bank. ABATE
donated more than 75% of the profits from the 2011 and 2012 shows to
Red Cross. In 2013, we added FISH as a beneficiary. The 2015 donation
went to FISH Food Bank again.
Sponsorship & Vendor forms for 2016 are ready.
Please support our show sponsors! We can't do it without their help.
2016 Show updates
Planning has started for the 2016 poker run and show.
- Run Registration starts at 10 AM and closes at 1 PM. Ride at
you own pace and choose your route - just make the required stops. The
run starts at Red Horse and ends up back at Red Horse in time for bike
games, awards, and live music. $10 fee for run participants.
- The Run is open to motorcycles and automobiles! Bring your favorite car along for the ride.
- Live Music Saturday night at Red Horse Diner.
- Camping is available at KOA down the road about 1 mile. For more info, see Lodging.
- The Sunday show schedule and the site layout
are similar to last year. $10 fee for trophy competition bikes.
Registration starts at 10 AM.
- General admission is free.
- The World Famous Seattle Cossacks are scheduled to perform amazing motorcycle stunts Sunday.
- We have Judges for the trophy categories and for Best of Show trophy.
- Everyone can vote for their favorite bike for the People's Choice trophy.
- Live Music Sunday starting about 11 AM.
- Raffle drawings during Best of Show presentation.
- For more schedule details, see the flyer.
May is Motorcycle Awareness Month
Help us raise awareness of Motorcycles in Central Washington and raise money for our local FISH Community Food Bank.
More event coverage is available from the News link and the History link.
Brian Gordon/ Faye Gordon
Kittitas County Chapter
ABATE of Washington
P.O. Box 1724
Ellensburg, WA 98926