Collection and Use of Information
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) from which you access the website;
- The IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web) from which you access the website;
- The date and time of your access.
We use this information to gather statistics about the amount of use the site receives. Again, we do not automatically record information about you as an individual. This information is not shared, sold, or otherwise disseminated by MyEllensburg.com.
Information You Provide
Information collected from a form submitted online will be treated in the same manner as the information collected from a verbal or hard copy submitted to MyEllensburg.com or its agents. The information you disclose will generally become a matter of public record pursuant to Washington State Public Records RCW 42.56., which means that MyEllensburg.com may be required to divulge certain information in response to a public records request or in response to a warrant, subpoena, or other court order.
MyEllensburg.com and its consultants, as developer and manager of MyEllensburg.com, have taken several steps to safeguard the integrity of their computer systems and networks. These steps include, but are not limited to individual authentication, the security of transmitted data, security monitoring, auditing, and encryption of your information. Security methods and measures have been integrated into the design, implementation and day-to-day practices of the MyEllensburg.com website.
Other External Links Disclaimer
Neither the Kittitas County, Office of Tourism, nor any agency, officer, employee, or contractor of the Office of Tourism warrants the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information published by this system, nor endorses any content, viewpoints, products, or services linked from this system, and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information. Portions of such information may be inaccurate or outdated. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at his or her own risk.
MyEllensburg.com Advertising Privacy Policies and Principles
- We use Display and Interest-based Advertising and Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Our third-party vendors, like Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to our website.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
This policy may be updated or revised from time to time, so please check back with MyEllensburg.com periodically in order to receive advance notice of any substantive changes to the manner in which the information you disclose on this website may be collected, used, or disseminated.